Events Calendar

Subjects

April (246) Art (274) August (152) Comedy (36) Dance (26) December (159) Drinks (7) Eats (249) Education (368) February (198) Film (181) Fitness (155) Free (112) Fundraiser (52) Holidays (79) Inspiration (665) January (146) July (145) June (198) March (210) May (222) Music (119) Networking (30) Nightlife (416) November (209) October (242) One Time Events (1468) Ongoing Events (309) Places to Visit (137) Poetry (14) Politics (58) September (197) Theater (1) Travels (16) Volunteer (137) Women (7) Youth (1)

Monday, February 8

Yelp's Boston Caribbean Cuisine

Bandeja Paisa at El Paisa II
Chill-Chasing Caribbean Cuisine
Bandeja Paisa at El Paisa II – Dan R
Missed the cruise? Expired passport? Spent all your cheddar on heating oil? Whatever the reason, just because you can't make it to the Caribbean doesn't mean you can't eat like you're there! The Weekly's got you covered.
El Penol
4_half star rating30 reviews
East Boston
54 Bennington St, Boston, MA
Latin American
James T.
“The most authentic Colombian food money can buy in the Boston area. I had the bandeja paisa: a plate of rice, beans, pork, beef, egg, and plantains. Portion size is generous and I would highly recommend it.”
James T.Boston, MA
Alex’s Chimis
4 star rating75 reviews
Jamaica Plain
358 Centre St, Jamaica Plain, MA
Dominican
Astra G.
“Go out onto Centre St in JP and follow your nose. Follow that delicious, rich, rotisserie chicken goodness smell... The chicharonnes here are thick and meaty (not all skin like other places), and the chicken is soft and juicy and tender.”
Astra G.Boston, MA
Izzy’s Restaurant & Sub Shop
4 star rating98 reviews
Kendall Square/MIT
169 Harvard St, Cambridge, MA
American (Traditional), Sandwiches, Latin American
Marcela M.
“All I gotta say is Pastelitos, Pastelitos, Pastelitos. I could eat ten of them. Especially the beef and cheese ones. I have not tried anything else from there, but I'm sure everything is just as good. You have to try one of these!”
Marcela M.Waltham, MA

No comments:

Post a Comment